You Call That Shitt Music?
OhEmGee Yoorh Puree Wearing Wee Neon Legwarmers. Aha 10,000 On Each Leg. Ohh TeHeee.
The Ability Te Move Glow Sticks Around.
The Way Wee Dolls Think The DJs Are Hot When Half A Thems Gay. Hate Te Burst Your Bubble.
They Way They Think Their Lethal Cause They've Had A Yib [E Tab] And Have Survived. Wish I Was As Cool As Te Risk Me Lifee.
Even The Word Rave.
Dance Like Complete Eejits.
Wearing Flourescent Over Alls And Slabbering About All The Raves Theyve Been Te On Their Bebos.
Taking A Phota A Their Rave Tickets And Posting That On Bebo.
The Way The Djs Play A Second Track Mixed Inte Another Wan And Its Suddenly Pure Lethal Music... Naw Its Not.
Rave Suckks.
Hard Te Beat A Bitta Rock N' Roll. ;]

Somebody's In A Badd Mood ... ;]]
ReplyDeleteEmo Freakk :L
Somebodys Illiterate.
ReplyDeleteToul Ye Te Fuck Awf Me Blog Love.
Aye Thats Pure Hilarious Cause I Am Wan And All ..........
Plus Im Not In A Bad Mood. Im Pure Happy Thaday Mate.
If I Was Emo I Would A Said Hard Te Beat A Bitaa Emo,
Ahh What Age Are Ye 5? Freak.. Cause That Hurts Me Deep , Reall Deeep.. ;]]
Haaye Youu (yn)x3
ReplyDeleteSeems Much Like Ye Are Wan ;]]
Naw 13 + Sorry Fir That If It Upsets Ye.
But Sunshine, People Have Different Taastes In Music.
So Making A Fool Of People Liking Rave Is Sadd [+] Shows Desperateness :PP
Goshh, Ahm Goin Then Ms Crankyy Huff xD
Far From An Emo.
ReplyDeleteI Dont Even Like Emo Music.
I Like Rock And Indie etc.
Aye A Was Being Sarcastic..
I Understand People Have Different Tastes And Respect That , I Personally Really Dislike Rave So Since This Is MY Blog I Can Express MY OPINIONS And VIEWS Cause I Can. Lad They Make A Fool A Themselves By Acting Like That. They Dont Need Me Te Do That For Them Lmao.
How Does That Show Desperateness.
Te Be Desperate Is To 'Have Lost All Hope , Despair' , So How Is Me Posting About How I Dont Like Rave Music , Showing Ive Lost All Hope And Im In Despair?
Aye Dont Boler Answerign Me Cause I Dont Want Ye Anywhere Near My Wee Blog.
Seriously You 13..? Actually Saying 'Mrs Crankyy Huff' Says It All. Lmaoo.
♥ Hannia © ™.
Canny Be Bovered Replying Tae The Rest Of Yer Waste A Time Shite Cos 1. Its Basically Aye Craap + 2. I Didn't Read Most Ae It But I Was Trying Tae End It On A Lighter Note, Your The Sixteen Year Old On Here Picking Fights And Arguing Wae Children Lmao ;]] No Wonder 'Micky' Left Yah Doll :PP
ReplyDeleteLol Seriously What Is This The 3rd Time Ive Tol Ye Te Get Now?
ReplyDeleteLol , here Why Dont Ye Go And Copy Me .. Again.
If Its Crap Then Why Boler Writing Anything In Thee First Place.
Me Picking Fights. Ahaaaa Wan A The Best Ive Heard. Yer Far From An Innocent Wee Wein yersel. Why Dont You Post Hate Blogs And Photos And Hope That It Will provoke Somewan. Sure Thats ALl yer Good Fer.
Its Mickey And It Was The Oler Way Around Pal. Lmao. At Least Know What Yer Talking About If Yer Trying Te Annoy Me Lol.
Lol + Seriously Voting 5 Times On My Poll? We All Know What Colour Yer Hair Is. Well Actually Wan Minute You Say Its Black And Then You Say Its Dark Brown..
ReplyDeleteAye Now Seriously Get te Fuck.
Aye No Whit I Get Telt ;]] Maybee Yah Just Make Stuff Up, As Fae Ura Stuff, I Couldnae Gee A Fuck Tae Readd So Ayee Ciaoo :PP x (yn)
ReplyDeleteWell Then Wee EmiRiverDancer Is Telling Ye It The Wrong Way Around. I'll Gladly Post What I Sent Te Her ;]
ReplyDeleteAwk Sure Away And Lie Now Nicola.
Finally , The Bitch Catches On.
Ta Ta Nowww.